Our scholarships are funded by donations from the Australian Government Department of Veterans’ Affairs, ex-service organisations, and private individuals. The scholarships are worth between $3000 and $5000 per year and may continue for up to four years.
To be eligible to apply for AVCAT scholarship you must:
- have Australian residency
- be the child or grandchild of a person with operational service (as defined by the legislation) or three or more years continuous full-time other service, as a member of the Australian Navy, Army or Air Force
- be planning to enrol or be enrolled in tertiary education in Australia at an Australian university, TAFE or registered training organisation
- be studying or planning to study full-time on-line or face-to-face
- be under the age of 25 (except for exceptional circumstances)
Applications Closing 31st October 2016
If you are interested in applying please fill out the “Contact Us” form and we will add you to our 2017 Expressions of Interest Register. An application form will be emailed or posted to you. The application forms and information guide will be available to download from this website when the applications open.
The same application form is used for all scholarships. Applicants will be considered for all scholarships for which they are eligible.